N E O N P I N K

6:42:00 PM

 
I never thought that Neon colors would become the hottest trends in fashion today, before we rarely see Fashion bloggers or Fashionistas wearing anything neon! It's like people are very afraid of being eyed for wearing bright colors. But now, I am just so happy that everything I see is floral and NEON, even accessories, shoes, etc. They are gorgeous! 
Neon colors are also my favorite aside from pastels and Lime Green. I just feel that those colors would make a statement and people would know my mood. :)



plus size dresses for women
formal dresses for women
dress shoes for women

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Incredible post, love the quality of the pictures! Great blog and really interesting post! I was wondering if you would like to follow each other. Do let know on what you decide, so I can follow back :)

    Have a great weekend! Kisses,

    Mary M.
    http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice casual look!
    would u like to follow each other?:)
    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!