GALAXY/COSMIC NAILS + VID TUTORIAL

7:56:00 PM



Hooray! new tutorial , but now it's all about nails. This tutorial is inspired by Galaxy/Cosmic themes that is also one of the most awesome trends in fashion today. Imagine your nails will bring the galactic world in reality in all sort of stuffs like dresses, Lita platforms, Nail art, shirts, high-low skirts and more. 

Here, let me just show you how I came up with this Galaxy/Cosmic inpired nails for you to try on : 


Hope you enjoy the tutorial :)
 Thanks for watching! XOXO M A Z E shirt dresses for women sweater dresses for women pink dresses for women

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Love your blog, and everthing about galaxy
    if you like my blog follow me back: www.she-walkss.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. this tutorial is amazing, definitely will be trying this! i followed you, i hope you'll follow back (: wonderful blog! xxx

    http://doodleheartx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definatly be trying this out!
    http://thepretrender.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to try this! I love your blog, follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!