Like a Skyscraper

8:06:00 AM





I think most of you already knew that the title was Inspired by Demi Lovato's "SKYSCRAPER" , well while I was editing my photos I remember that song and I thought that the Lyrics would best describe my feelings. Changed "I" to "We" .. 

Skies are crying, I am watching

Catching teardrops in my hands

Only silence, as it's ending, like we never had a chance.
Do you have to make me feel like, there's nothing left of me?




You can take everything we have 
You can break everything I am
Like we're made of glass
Like we're made of paper
Go on and try to tear us down
We will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper



As the smoke clears
we awaken and untangle you from us
Would it make you feel better to watch us while we bleed
All my windows, still are broken, but we're standing on my feet
[ Lyrics from: http//www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/d/demi_lovato/skyscraper.html ]
You can take everything we have 
You can break everything I am
Like we're made of glass
Like we're made of paper
Go on and try to tear us down
We will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper



Go run run run I'm gonna stay right here

Watch you disappear yeah
Go run run run yeah it's a long way down
But we're closer to the clouds up here



These past few days, my body is not really in a good healthy condition, I don't know, I think something called "Acid reflux" is affecting my body again. I just hate it! Breathing is not good, and today I had heart burn. Feels like i'm going to die, but then I just prayed to God to help me ease the pain. 

So,I got this beautiful Wolf designed sweater from my brother's closet, that he didn't know. But I'm sure he doesn't care if I cut it out. haha . It's nice, isn't it? I paired it with my black Maxi skirt to make a more loose ensemble. I'm getting more in-love with loose clothing, maybe because I feel like my body is squeezed and compressed whenever I wear super fit clothes, plus it makes me look taller! 



You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. you have a really lovely style!(: i followed you on bloglovin, so check out my blog and maybe follow back?(:
    http://comeclassyleavetrashy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post dear! Love it ^^ You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Join Oasap super giveaway, win beautiful dress, open worldwide. Click here (•˘⌣˘•)
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!