HAPPY YELLOW

1:20:00 AM


Yellow Outer wear - FAFA Korean Clothing
Studded Platform Sneakers - Thrifted

Yellow outerwear for an Outfit post! Lovely Sunday it is,  I just love the color of this outer wear, comfortable and chic. I guess that's just my style, I wear clothes that will make me comfortable all throughout the day. Even shoes, I make sure that i'll have with me extra slippers or flats so that whenever my feet hurts they are the ones who do the job of making my feet loose and happy again



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh, your blog is so lovely :-)
    I'm following you, I hope you could follow me back.

    Kiss ♡ http://hello-strawberryswing.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow is such a happy color! :)

    naks naman improving ang posts! Miss you Khrizzy haven't seen you in so looong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Thank you ate Merie <3 sana makadalaw ako ulit jan <3

      Delete

Thanks!