NEW SHOP | ONLY MARIA

5:35:00 AM

I always wanted to have a clothing line, a boutique full of clothes and accessories I designed. Maybe, someday I will get that chance to fulfill that dream. 
Just now, we started out our new online shop named "Only Maria" , my mom suggested the name "Kesil", but I've thought of that name just because I am the only girl among my siblings. It was a blessing indeed. God answered our prayers! And luckily we were able to start out with few clothing pieces! I'm just so happy that we now have an online shop just for clothes and accessories. Btw, I already have my own shop before and until now it's still open for commissions. Name is ZNEAKS, I customize and paint canvas shoes then later on learned that I can do unique accessories made of polymer clay. If you have time, please do add us up and check my shop :)
Moving on, my mom and I started out with few clothes to sell on our Facebook page. Mostly floral! I chose most of them, just because i'm going gaga with everything FLORAL nowadays. Colorful leggings and high-waist-ed shorts are those you can also check on our shop. 
LOVELY COLLARS! <3


That's it for our first collection! Hope you can check us out and liking our page will be so much appreciated! <3
We are also open for sponsorships for interested bloggers, you can contact us through this email : weloveonlymaria@yahoo.com 

XOXO

M A Z E




dress pants for women
spring dresses for women
black dresses for women

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. WOW I'm in love with your collection !
    I'm definitely going to check it out :)
    The floral patterns and colourful pants and shorts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely <3 I like it too, if I can only keep it all to myself.. haha. :))

      Delete
  2. whoa,I deffo adore your photos-so endearin' floral patterns;)
    may be we could follow each other-just let me know and I'll return the favor!
    http://www.moleskine.com/

    cheers,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice items from the shop..
    Love the dresses and the collar too...

    Join OASAP giveaway!
    Follow my blog at: www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!