DIY + OMBRE + SHORTS + SLEEVELESS TOP + VIDEO

8:23:00 PM

I OMBRE YOU!

Ombre has been one of the fashion trends nowadays, from gradient hair colors and a market of splashing beautiful colored gradient clothes. Everyone was making a hype of what they call OMBRE, and at first I had no idea what those words mean so searched on the web.

OMBRE -  adjective

shaded or graduated in tone: said of a color
From http://www.yourdictionary.com/ombr-e

  So, I  wanted to dye my hair and make the tips more lighter since I knew the trend, but I got confused with what colors to use. I'm thinking if i'll use gray-ish color to make it different or lightest blonde?But then,  I have no time for that for now so i'm ending up with DIY stuffs. And thought of making a DIY Ombre shorts and sleeveless top.

I have prepared my white sleeveless top and pants that I cut-out to make a high-waisted short, and they are those clothes that I barely use until now. Perfect timing! my mom just went to the public market and I asked her to buy Dyeing powders in Pink and Purple but, she only got me 2 packs of purple because Pink is not available. Anyways, I'm still happy and would definitely buy more colors when I go to the market. It's super cheap , imagine Php 4.00 and you can make fashionable clothes with just one pack. That's cool!


Aside from the DIY ombre denim shorts, I also did my white sleeveless top :)

So, if you guys want to watch how I OMBRED my denim shorts, here is the video tutorial :

Tell me what you think!
Til next , 
xoxo
MAZE
HYPE MY LOOK!
dresses for tall women tutu dresses for women special occasion dresses for women

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. cute stuff :-)
    i like your bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit is great :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a nice blog going on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across with your blog, Nice tutorials :)

    xoxo
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your tutorial , I should try one day :)
    I love the colour !

    http://minnieonfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love! really helpful. hyped this look on lookbook, so gorgeous. <3

    http://cozimagurl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, thanks for Hyping this look dear <3 mwa

      Delete
  7. wow that turned out so well :D i lov ethe outfit, its perfectly put together! I love your style and thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog as ive now found yours!! followed via bloglovin:DD

    rebecca x
    scatterrbrained.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hunnie <3 and you are very welcome :)

      Delete

Thanks!