REVIEW: MAKEUP FOREVER HD Microfinish Blush

9:40:00 PM


(sorry for my awkward hand and chipped nail polish)

I'm not a huge fan of cream blushes actually. They are sometimes sticky when applied to the face and I hate that feeling. Although, what's good with these types of blushes are the lasting capacities even in the worst humidity in the Philippines.

When I first got this Make Up Forever HD Microfinish Blush. I was hesitant, but I still gave it a try. I can't deny the beautiful shades available. I wanted everything! Sorry I was not able to take a shot of all the shades but you can still check here.

I got the shade #6 (Quickie) since I prefer pink-ish corals rather than just pink because I think those shades look more natural. It's super pigmented, soft and easy to apply but be careful not to pump too much because a little goes a long way. I think one bottle would last a maximum of 8 months or more depending on how many times you use it but one application per day is good enough already. 

I've tried sleeping with it once and when I woke up it's still there. I can say it really lasts long! 

They also have cream blushes in compacts but I prefer this kind of packaging more. Wouldn't you agree? 




I can't wait to get more shades soon!

What are your thoughts about cream blushes? Let me know!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!