PLAIDS AND BLUES

11:17:00 PM




CAP | VANS , EYEWEAR | AEROPOSTALE , TOP | FOREVER 21 , JEANS | LEVI'S JEANS , SHOES | DEBENHAMS

Finally wore my Levi's jeans after a couple of months. I had it stocked up for a long time actually. I told myself when will I ever wear this? needed to since it was a gift by the coolest dad I know. Although as a petite girl, I would always need to had my jeans altered to fit me well. (Rants of a small girl) Such a hassle! I wish I can do it on my own. Too bad, I don't know how to use the mini sewing machine. Need to work on that soon!

Anyway, I got almost all of my jeans altered last week including this and it was such a relief. I would never have to fold the extra length ever again! Woohoo!

I never thought this Levi's jeans i'm wearing would be as good as this. I like to fold it for like four inches above my ankle and I realized it would be good to be styled laid back today. How do you like it? Still have the touch of the tomboy in me though. 

Please HYPE my look here:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!