P L A Y H A R D

12:41:00 AM





What an awkward face! HAHA

JERSEY SHIRT | PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE , ORIGAMI SKIRT | RIPPLES BY JENNY , SHOES | ALDO , WATCH | CITIZEN

Managed to squeeze in a short post with what I wore yesterday at my post birthday dinner. Tried Slappy Cakes for the first time and it was fun! Kids would surely enjoy making their own pancakes as much as I do. Such a kid at heart :)

Spring means more pastels and prints but my affection with black isn't over yet. In fact, if you check my recent haul almost everything is black and white no regrets. I bought one cropped top in red and was planning to wear it yesterday but failed to do so. Boom Vaness! haha (Disclaimer: my all time favorite childhood show is back!! Meteor Garden FTW!) 

Channeling my inner sporty self yesterday with an oversized jersey shirt, origami skirt and my abused wedge sneakers. Never thought Origami skirts would look good with a jersey shirt or any oversized shirt like this. Forgot to wear a cap though! 

Please HYPE my look here :



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks!