PLAYER

11:05:00 PM


DUNGAREE | THRIFTED , NEON CROPPED JERSEY SHIRT | GARAGE CANADA , SOCKS | UNIQLO , PLATFORM SNEAKERS | THRIFTED , HEAD GEAR | SAIZEN

I woke up this morning wanting to apply make-up on. haha! (Just me being Khrazey!) So, I went to my mom's room and picked up an eyeshadow palette, concealer, eyebrow pencil and eyeliner. I was like "Am I dreaming?", I don't know why but I remember I was having thoughts about my hair last night before I went to sleep. I wanted to have a new hair style, maybe a haircut or just style it with whatever blah blah. In the end, I went for an Ulzzang look and I definitely loved it. I'm posting some of the pictures I took earlier this morning on Instagram. I was very happy with the results, but one thing I forgot is to put on my contact lenses. However, I decided not to, because my left eye is itchy and pink-ish last night, so if you look closely at my photos you can see the difference. Ugh! Hope it wouldn't push thru with Sore eyes.

Also, this is my first outfit post with my black hair :) What do you think? Yay or Nay? I recently got hired for a job and is obliged to dye my hair black or brown. I was kinda sad the moment I dyed it since I've had my Seasalthair for years. Letting go was hard but I had no choice. Anyways, some of my friends did like my new color as before so, I'm kind of loving it now.

I also grabbed the opportunity to take outfit shots today since it's a holiday. Hooray for that! I'm just not so happy with the quality though. My camera is acting up today :( Thanks to my brother Kit for taking these photos again. Went for some items that are in nowadays, Dungarees, Jersey shirts and Platform Sneakers. I feel so lucky for the 9th time for scoring a pair of these platform sneakers at a thrift store. Look how awesome these are with spikes on. Times like this, you need one because you wouldn't know if you'd pass by flooded areas below ankle level. Surely this would be your bestfrand! It's so nice to be wearing dungarees again, feels like my childhood days. I bet people would think I'm 12 or younger again because of wearing these. Tell me do I look 21?? haha. (Legs why didn't you grow longer?) Just kidding! So, what do you think about this look?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!