Drunk Blush Makeup + Faux Freckles Tutorial

10:59:00 PM



Who knew that being drunk could be this beautiful? Recently obsessed with this look so I made a video tutorial to share with you. But, of course I'm always "extra" that's why I added faux freckles to make it more cute.

While researching on google for tutorials, I found out that this type of look originated in Japan and was created by the artist Shinobu Igari. They call it the "Igari" look hence the name. The look focuses on putting emphasized blush under the eyes mostly in coral or pink colors. The Drunk Blush is so similar to this only that the blush is also applied up to the nose area.

A lot of people are re-creating this look all over the internet and it's just so fun to see what they come up with. If you want to know how I did this, then watch this video below:







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!