PLAID DAY

9:18:00 AM







Hello everyone! Here's a quick post before I go to sleep and take a beauty rest for tomorrow's my birthday! I'm turning 21 already and do not even feel that I am 21, but it's pretty cool that I've been given a chance again to celebrate my birthday. Thank God for His awesome love for me.

Anyways, I feel bad for not updating my blog this month. I know I've been lacking posts and tutorials, I've got a lot but can't spare even a single hour for my blog. And that saddens me. But, I'll make it up to you guys, I promise! I'm working on some projects and needed so much time for work.

So yeah, I received this plaid button down top from Ahaishopping together with another button down, which is also nice. I will blog about that look soon, anyways, I really like this top for its length which can also be turned into a dress. I paired it with my all time favorite boots, my diy ombre tank top, high-waisted denims which I also cut-out and my new diy flower wreath. It looks simple right? But, it was fun mixing and playing with styles. I really like this look, I know it's not that impressive, but for me I would totally dig this! I think this would be perfect for winter because the cloth of the plaid top is kinda thick. So, If I'll use it this time, I'll die. lol Everyone knows how hot it is in the Philippines. But, why not? Winter clothes more fun in the Philippines!! I don't know if it's just me, but I admire pinoys wearing these kind of clothes even if it's hot in the Philippines. You know to be honest I wouldn't stand the heat, but I admire them for still putting up a statement even if it's hot. 

Let me know what you think about my look, leave any comments, I appreciate it.

Please do HYPE my new look here :

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. the flower crown is such a highlight for this outfit!
    love it so much ! keep bloging!


    www.whiteboardkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. theminiaturedollmazeMay 8, 2013 at 9:32 PM

    Thank you so much Fab Flora! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!