FOTD - FRESH IN PINK

4:42:00 AM



FOR THE FACE : 
PINKIES COLLECTION CREAM FOUNDATION
MAYBELLINE MINERAL POWDER (DARK)
NARS (MADRAGUE)

FOR THE EYES:
TONY MOLY LIQUID EYELINER
MAYBELLINE MINERAL POWDER (DARK)

FOR THE LIPS:
CLINIQUE CHUBBY STICK (07 SUPER STRAWBERRY)
EXCEL PARIS MATTE LIPSTICK (SHADE 502-FUCHSIA PINK)


I got bored this afternoon so I decided to do a blog post about today's FOTD or "face of the day". Should I do this more often? What do you think?

Anyway, let me just explain to you how I came up with this look. 

First, I applied my all-time favorite cream foundation from Pinkies Collections. Gosh! It's almost empty, I need to repurchase soon! If you're aiming for a flawless look without the heavy feeling you should try this. You can check my review about it here.

I did not finished it with a powder though since this is already good to go for me. Next, I applied my Maybelline Mineral powder on my cheek bones for contouring. I actually prefer using darker shades of powders like this for contouring since it's matte. Maybe for evening looks i'd go for a combination of shiny and matte so it would look more photo ready. For the nose contouring I used the NARS eyeshadow palette in Madrague. 

For the eyes, I used Tony Moly's gel liner and my Maybelline Mineral Powder again as an eyeshadow alternative.

I finished off the look with the Clinique Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry shade and topped off with a Fuchsia Pink Excel Paris Matte Lipstick. I think the highlight of this look is my fuchsia pink lipstick since it really popped out more. I like it!


What do you think of my look? I hope you like it too!

Until next time.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!