MONDAYS

11:02:00 PM




CAP | VANS , JACKET | THRIFTED , ONE PIECE DRESS | COTTON-ON , WATCH | BABY G, SHOES | NIKE

Oh Monday! Why so soon? How I wish there are 5 days every single weekend. Would you like that? I do! I've been so sick the past few weeks and I think I needed more rest. Unfortunately, I couldn't afford more absences at work already. I'll be broke if I do. haha


Anyway, summer is fast approaching and that also means my birthday's coming! Yes, next month i'll turn 22 already though I still look 14. Gaah! Can I stop at 21? I want to be forever young! Just want to share, last month I convinced myself to use Olay's Anti-aging foaming cleanser to get rid of my trusty Safeguard soap (I use it for my face) even if i'm really scared. Someone told me that at the age of 20, girls should be more concerned about their skin and we're at the level of getting more stress so there's a tendency that we get dark circles, acne and fine lines. Better late than never!

Last Sunday, I still managed to wear this cool jacket I got recently from a thrift store even if it's getting more summer-y here now in the Philippines. And the fact that i'm wearing black is even more questionable but I don't mind it. I'm weird sometimes. haha 

This jacket has patterns embedded on it and I like how it resembles a metallic foil. It's genuinely unique so I think it's a fine piece of art, no regrets. More and more I get attracted to abstract patterns and it's a nice addiction I guess. Will try to put up nice spring themed layouts on my next outfit posts so I can get rid of all the black for the meantime. I'm thinking about pastels and tea time already! I can't wait!

Please don't forget to Hype my look on Lookbook here :


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love that jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sporty chic look. I am trying to incorporate baseball caps into my wardrobe this spring and this is definitely giving me inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Candace! Hope to see what you will come up with <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. makes me want to grab your jacket.
    check out my blog
    http://itspaulogonzales.blogspot.com



    lets spread the filipinoness all over. peace out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really liking your blog posts, so I nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    The post is here here now it's your turn

    :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!