SAY SOMETHING

10:44:00 PM







TOP | MANGO , DROP CROTCH PANTS | F&H - my brother's , BLACK WATCH | BABY G , WEDGE SNEAKERS | ALDO

I'm getting in love with basic styles to the point that basic shirts like this one from Mango is making me want to get a few more in every color. I almost got it in white but sadly they're already sold out. These type of shirts are a must-have in every wardrobe like really, styling with basics will give you a pool of endless ideas. You can style it anyway you want, pair it with shorts or tuck it in an A line skirt it would still look good and seemingly sophisticated. 

One of the things I look for in a basic top is the cut, length and the texture of the cloth. I don't just get a basic shirt because it's basic but I look for something unique with it aside from being basic as is. 

I admit, I've been abusing this shirt so much but I love how this look turned out. I styled it with shorts and jeans already but this one's my favorite. Mind you, I used my brother's old drop crotch pants from Folded and Hung. Sometimes I feel more confident wearing men's clothes rather than fancy dresses except from being at work because I have no choice. haha 

Also, I'm liking my hair length as of the moment.


Visit MANGO for more basic styling inspirations.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!