OUT IN THE WOODS WITH MS. FOX

9:35:00 PM



BUTTON-DOWN SHIRT | THREEWISHESSHOP , SKIRT | DIVISORIA , FRILLY SOCKS | FOREVER21 , LITA SHOES | MART OF CHINA , NECKLACE | THREEWISHESSHOP


Animal faces are getting a big hit in fashion nowadays, mostly about CATS. I've seen almost all fashion bloggers on Lookbook who've worn cat ears, cat stockings, cat sweaters etc. It was all about cats, and yes, it's really cute. But me, unfortunately, doesn't have any of those yet, all I have is this fox faced button-down top. I got it from Threewishesshop, and I thought it would look more cuter with my new DIY project, the floral headband I'm wearing. I haven't posted the tutorial yet so be sure to check my blog from time to time. 

I thought I needed a basket because I look like I'm having a picnic with Ms. Fox. teehee! So yeah, I took a break from the edgy-all-black me, and I failed, my skirt is black and the shoes as well. I'm sorry it's still cute right? My shoes from MARTOFCHINA is my favorite shoes nao, it's really comfy and lightweight. Please do check their shop, they have lots of cool and affordable items in store. Anyways, I hope you guys like this new look! Comment down below what you think :)

And don't forget to HYPE my look here! 





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I super love your looks!!!!!! Followed you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. theminiaturedollmazeApril 3, 2013 at 11:21 PM

    Thanks Cheska! I like yours too! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!