T A K E THE F L O W

4:55:00 AM









SKULL TOP | GIFT , HIGH-LOW SKIRT | THRIFTED , BLACK FLATS | PARISIAN COMFY , RING | H&M 

It's been a while since I last blogged about a coordinate. My photos are really blurry *sigh* , makes me really sad. I think my camera will die anytime soon. Hopefully I can get a new camera this year, been eyeing on the Canon 5D now. Something that I couldn't afford for now but if I get to save my money wisely, nothing is impossible! After all, I prayed to God for more blessings this year. You know I've been really receiving so many things after the New Year's eve, it's like everything is coming into places for me now. 

Anyways, this is what I wore to a family dinner at Greenbelt, Makati. The top I'm wearing is simple and studded with tiny skulls. My favorite nao! This will certainly match any skirt, high-waisted shorts or jeans.

 I like getting colors that would not be difficult to match with a different color. Just like the black high-low skirt that would also be easy to match with any bright colored top or prints. All basic and simple. That's really easy but also bear in mind that you need to stay comfortable all day so pair it with flats or wedge shoes to stay fresh and rockin after a long day of walking around the place.





casual dresses for women
easter dresses for women
dresses for plus size women

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!