ON MY OWN

6:39:00 PM







M + E + W | RIPPED SWEATER , THRIFTED | LEGGINGS , THREEWISHESSHOP | NECKLACE , GIFTED | SHOES

I recently watched Les Miserables last Sunday, have you guys watched it already? It's awesome, I mean it was really my first time to watch an international Broadway film and I enjoyed it. I wouldn't tell the whole story for those guys who wasn't able to watch it yet but my favorite part was when Eponine sang On my own, it's like I really felt her sadness. I was a bit inspired and kept singing the song for like a 100x already! My gosh! hihihi. Please bare with me for those who've heard me like I was a broken disc player. Peace.

So what actually connects with my blog post title is having to choose for yourself what you wanted people to see. I don't know if you guys experienced this when you were in the puberty stage, your mom would tell you "Go choose your own clothes, you're a big girl already". Decisions in clothing and my mom's advice molded me to become like this, to think like this and be a smart looking girl, that is what I'm really thankful for, you know having parents who becomes your inspiration. My shoes was bought by her FYI, I was shocked the day she surprised me with  those, the color and design, oh my! I died. 

Now that I'm already old, (lol) do I look old? Many people would always tell me "Anong year mo na sa highschool?", I get those questions a lot.  Well, I always make sure that I look simple yet unique with my everyday look whenever I go out. Sooner and sooner I would be on my own so I have to choose wisely. My style really depends on my mood naman eh so when I feel like wearing heels, I wear heels. Something like that.





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. theminiaturedollmazeJanuary 27, 2013 at 6:54 PM

    Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!