U R B A N A R T | 2012

7:53:00 AM



ARE YOU READY FOR URBAN ART's NEW SET OF UNIQUELY DESIGNED SHIRTS?
Me too! Urban Art , offers unique clothes and designs which you can also customize. If you're also looking for printing services? They all have that, so please check their website now to know what they offer. 

Whew! Hello guys, how are you all doin? I've been so busy this week that I didn't had the chance to  blog about the recent happenings from the past few days. I hope you forgive me for that, anyways, if you only know how happy I am with all the blessings and opportunities I had you'd understand. haha!

First, my co dancer Kate invited me for an x deal for their new set of clothes. This is from their clothing line (Urban Art Design) shoot last Tuesday. This was also a FIRST for me. lol (inserting Fifty Shades of Grey lines), my first to do make-up on a fun shoot, though i'm not a newbie on this because I always used to become the make-up artist for our dance group. So, I was happy that she invited me and I really think that this made way for me to enhance my skills in the make-up category which I am really interested in aside from photography. I was happy that even if I didn't take any workshops or classes, this platform (Youtube) helped me out in experimenting this kind of art. Let me share you some behind the scenes from this shoot. 





Their theme was Rugged so I did my favorite make-up technique and colors which is smokey eyes, combined black and silver-ish eyeshadow which really had a good effect <3 At the end of the day, they included me also in the photo shoot because I bit had a rugged look. So it was really fun and exciting! Here are some of my shots.. 



RAGLAN TOP | URBAN ART , DENIM SHORTS | NAVY, STUDS | CHARM's CORNER , OXFORD BOOTS | THRIFTED , COLLAR NECKLACE |  PERSONALIZED ACCESSORIES

Their new set are already available at their Facebook site, so you can now avail the Raglan and the Tank tops just like what you can see on my photos. Pretty awesome right? They have more designs on their shop so take a look at it and buy one for you!

Photo credits :
Kate Garceniego and Paolo Romero

Pls. Don't forget to HYPE my look here <3










dresses for women
white dresses for women
party dresses for women

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!