R A I N Y D A Y S

8:25:00 PM

 [ DRESS | UNICA , RINGS | ALDO , PLATFORM SHOES | THRIFTED ]

Wore this beautiful dress to a simple wedding. It was a super rainy morning and I thought the wedding would not pursue due to the bad weather knowing that somehow the area is open so there would be chances that we will get wet.  But, the wedding ended peacefully though. Thank God for the blessings :) 

All photos posted we're shot by my 8 y.o brother Jared <3 I'm so happy that at an early age he's been fond of taking photographs using a professional camera. I believe in the future he's going to become a good photographer because he knows angles and what is blurred or not. So cute <3 



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Don't forget to join my blog giveaways!




professional dress for women
comfortable dress shoes for women
maxi dresses for tall women

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!