Aeropostale Haul | Accessories

9:32:00 PM

When I talk about appreciating things, I talk about anything, may it be small or big, may it be colorful or not etc. There are so many things I appreciate in this world most especially my love for super cute things. I am a type of person who gets a smiling face up to my ears and a mixture of twinkling eyes whenever I see exciting things.

These were not bought by me actually :) 
Last Monday, these wonderful things arrived and my expressions can't deny the fact that I am so happy with these precious accessories from my dad who's working abroad. I was able to talk to him over the phone and told me that he included these in the package. I was happy with his choices too, not bad eh? So here, I just want to share you guys these Aeropostale accessories from the sweetest dad in the world :) Oh how I miss my dad :( I'll see him soon this November! <3 Hooray!


 Rainbow colored glittery arm candies! 
And this one's my favorite! Neon colored studs! I'm wearing those pink peace signs already and that one neon green ball stud too :)

You can purchase great accessories from their website www.aeropostale.com and they also offer shipping to the Philippines! How about that?

Hope you like my new candies! Can't wait to show them on my outfit posts already!





casual dresses for women
easter dresses for women
dresses for plus size women

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!