Maybelline - Volum Express The Falsies Mascara | REVIEW

6:36:00 AM


Maybelline's Volum Express The Falsies Mascara is one of the most awesome beauty must-haves a girl can ever have!It's like a gift from above for every woman who aspires to have dramatic eyelashes without using False eyelashes or for those who are not used to wear falsies. Behold! The one of a kind solution for you, brought to you by Maybelline.

I've always been a fan of False eyelashes ever since I knew about Gyaru and Ulzzang fashion and what I like most about it is that you can choose from a large variety of beautifully designed falsies in the market. But of course, I am not the type who wears it everyday unless I'll do a photoshoot or a video tutorial. 

So when I got hold of this mascara, I fell in-love with it and never grew tired of using it the rest of my life. Actually, I got this from Canada, sent to us by my mom's best friend 2 years ago. And I was surprised that they just launched the product here in the Philippines, last month I guess? Just saw from Maybelline Philippine's page on Facebook. So, I think I got the product in advance, thanks to Mimay :)

So let me show you how I achieve the Gyaru/ Ulzzang look with this mascara! 

This is my bare lashes using only my circle lenses to emphasize the eyes dolly effect.
I actually use this handy dandy tool from Daiso, that helps prevent contact of the mascara to the skin/crease, it also has a brush which you can use if your mascara is clumping.


FIRST COAT

2ND COAT

See the length and Volume? Amazing right? Well, I prefer 2-3 coats to achieve this volume. You can also see the clumping of the lashes but I like it anyways. I've also applied 2 coats on my lower lashes to make my eyes more wide and big. Then, I applied little amount of false eyelashes glue under my lower water line and stick my lower lashes to it.

For best results : Apply liquid eyeliner and white pencil liner to make your eyes more wider. 

What I love about it :
* It gives real volume and length to my lashes 
*It's easy to remove with water
*The price is reasonable and still affordable
*It makes your eyes stand out perfectly

What I don't like about it :
*I do not curl my lashes first before applying mascara so what happens is that when I curl it, it sticks to the tool.
*It's super easy to remove with water but I always get stains on my eye bags so you need to wash it with soap or wipe it off with wet tissue.

RATE : 4/5

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Join my blog giveaway! Only Maria x Theminiaturedollmaze

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your blog looks great now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I am a beginner I want to have that handy dandy tool also. I’m sure it’d be a great help.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!