FOLLOW ME

1:38:00 AM



LACE DRESS | ASOS , BELT | FOREVER 21 , SKATER SKIRT | TOPSHOP , SHOES | THRIFTED, LEATHER RUCKSACK BAG | THRIFTED , RINGS | FOREVER 21 , WATCH | FOSSIL

The world is not getting any better. When all else fails, the only person you can trust is your own self. I've learned this a lot through experience and I somehow get disappointed with some people I thought is trust worthy. I am not in a stage of trouble or something that makes me say these things, but I just want to share how life and people can be so unpredictable when all we want in this world is peace. I got affected by the recent photo by a journalist shared all over Facebook entitled, "The story behind the crying police". I don't wanna elaborate more of that anymore, but if you're a little bit curious then you can research about it on the web. It's a very touching story..

My last outfit shoot from the series! Yay! I actually wore a dress from ASOS, but thought that it's much better paired with my skater skirt. Agree? If i'm still studying, I would totally wear this at school! Ruck sacks are also in nowadays, I got mine in a thrift store. Actually the same as my first one, but much smaller. Thank God for my bag and favorite leather shoes. Saves me from getting my things/feet wet from the rain. It sucks!Anyways, me and Kaye are planning more photo shoots soon! That means, more posts coming this month! Hooray!

PHOTOS BY | KAYE ROMBAOA
POST-PROCESSING | KHRIZEL ASIS




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Whoa, your photos are absolutely amazing! o.o May I ask what kind of camera you use? n_n


    I've also got an Etude house giveaway on my blog if you're interested! Junniku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I use Canon 450D for my photos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!