I'LL WALK WITH YOU

10:05:00 PM



TOP | ANDROGYNE MANILA , PASTEL SHORTS | THREEWISHESSHOP , PlAID BUTTON-DOWN SHIRT | AHAISHOPPING , MUSTARD SOCKS | UNIQLO , LITA SHOES | MARTOFCHINA

Here's look #2 from the series I recently told about on my last post. How I missed my levitation shots! Finally, Kaye helped me again with these amazing set. However, as I was looking at these levitation photos I remember a very inspiring girl who recently passed away. I don't know if you guys know her, but she's earned millions of subscribers on Youtube and Instagram. The 13yo girl who fought hard with cancer, Talia Joy Castellano. I felt sadness over the news and still can't believe it. I admire this girl because she stays so positive in every aspect of her life and that she continued inspiring many people thru make-up tutorials even if she's sick. She stayed confident about her looks despite losing her hair and becoming more thinner, that's why I am really really sad about her passing. But still I am happy that she has achieved so many things before she died and that many people are supporting her all through out. She will be missed. If you want to know more about her, follow her on Instagram @taliajoy18 .

Anyways, I hope you guys like this look as much as I do. The shirt and shorts are my recent buys and I am totally in-love with them. The shirt tie on the waist is so in nowadays, you should try it for an added style. It can go well with shorts, skirts and dresses. Also, it's nice to play with plain colored or printed socks just like what I did on this set. I can't wait to feature more styles like this in my future looks! Yay! 

What do you think? Also, I wanted to thank everyone who joined my recent giveaway! Congratulations to the winners! :) 

PHOTOS BY | KAYE ROMBAOA
POST-PROCESSING | KHRIZEL ASIS

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks!