T R A N S F O R M A T I O N S

11:01:00 PM

Yesterday, I visited our school to attend the Communication Arts General Assembly and the College of Liberal Arts General Assembly. I watched our new probationary dance members perform at these events and I was really happy that they did well even if they're just four of them who are left. How I missed performing at GA's and gigs with my FROLIC family(Dance Group).
This is what I wore to the event, and surprisingly I got a mini transformation from the event's sponsor which is Skin White and Vitress. Where they offer free make-over for your hair and you get to try their newest products like lotions, Face creams, Toners and Vitress' hair gloss. They have a very interactive booth where I also sang inside a videoke booth and had it video recorded. *hides* 
It's really fun! Girls who signed up and liked their page will get a loot bag full of products you can take home for free! And I got two loot bags, luckily given by someone in charge of the booth. They're so nice!

My hair was styled by one of my co Alumni's Aaron Abarrera whom we call "The Kulot Master", because he is really good at curling hair like these. He said he mastered and watched videos online to get the perfect curls. It's just so amazing because I never achieve this effect whenever I curl my hair and  I end up having messy curls. haha. But first I had my hair straightened up at the Vitress booth. 



Imagine I had three looks in one day! First is Edgy, then sweet, then SWAG!I just love how you can transform yourself in something that really fits your style with just adding up some accessories like the Snap-back cap I'm wearing here. 


I finally got the chance to wear this super cool leather bag which was bought by my mom! It's really nice right? 


DENIM TOP | UNO , BLACK JEGGINGS | ONLY MARIA, LEATHER BACKPACK | THRIFTED , ACCESSORIES | ALDO , LACE-UP SHOES | THRIFTED




Tell me something about my look :)


And don't forget to join my blog giveaway!

Photos by Kaye Rombaoa and Kenneth Manalang

Til next! Bye!



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. You look very nice, fits you a little bit rebellious This youth style! I like it! With best wishes, I follow, You wont if you follow best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you are so beautiful girl and the outfit is very cute <3
    Would like to follow each other? :)
    Xxx


    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ur denim shirt!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Nancy <3 I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ove it too Ileana! and I got it on sale! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!