LINES and DOTS

9:37:00 PM






STRIPED BLAZER | H&M , POLKA DOT TOP | COTTON-ON , DENIM SHORTS | H&M , ACCESSORIES | ALDO , LACE-UP SHOES | THRIFTED

I'm back with a new outfit post, at last I already got the time to shoot some outfits yesterday. I wore this after we got home from Grocery shopping with my mom and my cousin. I paired this striped blazer to my polka dot top which I think is cute. Trying to coordinate with PRINT on PRINT styles nowadays, and I hope to post more soon!

Photos by Seb Delos Reyes





dresses for curvy women
dresses for older women
dress boots for women

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. love this outfit and your blog!! :)

    would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed you!You look amazing and you have great style;) Please,follow me,if you want:)

    http://cherrybombjulie.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!