REVIEW : MUA LUXE VELVET IN RECKLESS

7:07:00 PM



Hello! I'm still alive. Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been on a serious movies and books addiction just recently. Definitely not the normal me, I'm no bookworm but I'm indulging myself with novels nowadays and honestly,I'm getting the hang of it. I don't like reading because I'm lazy but it feels so good to read beautiful stories. 

Anyway, today I decided to share with you my newly purchased and definitely my new favorite lip lacquer. The MUA LUXE Velvet in Reckless. I've been eyeing on this since forever and finally I got one the last time I attended the Philippine Fashion Week at SMX. Luckily I had the chance to visit the Superb Bazaar on their last day there too.

Can I just say, I got a LOT of compliments with this lip lacquer. Everyone were like "I like your lipstick". They seem to be liking the shade on me. Although, I regret not getting the shade Kooky that day since I had a hard time choosing between the two. Even so, I'm quite excited to get the other shades soon! These lip lacquers are very opaque and matte which are the things I look for in lipsticks/lip lacquers. It's also easy to remove, just wipe it off with tissue and it easily comes off unlike the cheap Excel Paris lip lacquers which are a pain to remove. 

Another good point is that, it doesn't make my lips dry or chappy. Matte lipsticks usually make my lips cracked and chappy but this doesn't. So it's a good thing! Also, its lasting power is intense!



Loving the shade! I think if this was not matte I wouldn't like it. One thing is for sure, matte lipsticks make me more comfortable although I can wear semi gloss lippies but it may depend on a particular shade. I also don't like the feeling when my hair stick to my lips. It's just a NO-NO!

Moving on, if you've already seen my recent Maleficent inspired make up, you may have known that I used this lip lacquer as an alternative to MAC's Maleficent True Love's Kiss Lipstick. And I can say, it really did a great a job! It popped out a nice red finish and villain like. I'm super impressed! 

I can't wait to get the other shades soon. Lime Crime is next on my list and I already had a friend get me the Lime Crime Red Velvet in the US and I will soon get my hands on it this coming week. Also eyeing on the new Lime Crime Gothatines line! I like everything! Whew! I'm hyperventilating. (haha) TAKE ALL MY MONEY!! But I don't have money, that's a problem. Just kidding! haha

I hope you all have a great weekend! Share with me some of your favorite matte lipsticks on the comment box below! 


You can get this from Hot Shop for Php 380.00

Hot shop's  Instagram.

















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!