M&S MOTHER'S DAY HAUL | What we got with P10,000 worth of GCs

12:24:00 AM


I was indeed the happiest daughter in the world when Marks & Spencer picked my entry as one of the best blog post for the Style your Mom Contest last Saturday. It was such a humbling experience for me knowing that there are a lot of contestants who also exerted their effort to style their moms. I even didn't expect I would win since I think mine's lacking something. But then, I got a special message from M&S's Instagram page. At first, I thought they only reposted all the entries and thanked them but when I read the notification it was a very surprising announcement.

Only 3 entries were picked including mine, Marga Choy of margachoy.wordpress.com and Clarice Ann Reyes of thesoaringdreamer.blogspot.com. If you want to see how I styled my mom you can check my entry here.

Last Sunday, of course we already took the privilege to claim the GCs for Mother's Day since I know that if we let that day pass we might not get it in the next following week or so. I'm a super busy person ya know, work, business and blogging on my spare time. So let me just show you our lovely experience at Marks & Spencer Mall of Asia.


These staff at MOA are very kind to assist us all the way! Look at their bright smiles except that we are blurred in this picture, just don't mind us. LOL 

I also snapped some photos inside with some new interesting items I want.


 I got a thousand from my mom and bought my favorite!haha 


My happy mom at the counter after 2 hours of wandering inside the store. She finally decided what items to purchase.


My mom was very happy and excited to wear her purchases. She got two sandals, same style but different design. Actually, she exchanged one cover up top for the silver sandals since she lately discovered that there's a slit on the sides of the cover up. She thought she could wear it just like a usual dress. haha 

Anyway, me and my mom are shoe addicts that sometimes we prefer to get shoes rather than clothes. Sadly, we do not have same sizes so I can't borrow from her. She also got  a bag which I super like, I think i'm going to get my first dibs on that. And lastly, a bunch of Digestives and Toffee Cookies.



We really had a great time! Thank you so much again Marks & Spencer Philippines for this opportunity. Our Mother's Day has never been this different and exciting so cheers to that! 

I wonder what the other winners got for their moms too..hmm..


Follow Marks & Spencers Philippines on FacebookTwitter,  Instagram and their website for more updates about their promos and offers.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!