I'M JOINING THE BLOGAPALOOZA 2013!

6:17:00 AM


Hello dear readers! I'm joining the Blogapalooza 2013 this coming November 16, 2013 at SMX Aura, Taguig. It's an event where bloggers get the chance to meet different businesses and experience their products. Last year, I believe the first Blogapalooza event had about 150+ bloggers and now almost 500 would be joining! How cool is that? I'm so happy to be included in the list as they have limited slots only and every blogger is carefully screened. I'm really excited to meet other bloggers and learn from the speakers as well. This is going to be so much fun!

Also, there are still a few spots left so you can still join.
Visit http://blogapalooza.wheninmanila.com/ for more details on how to apply.

So, who's going?

See you there!!

Special thanks to WheninManila.com for inviting me!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi,

    How was the Blogapalooza?? I hope you can share it with us on your next post.

    ~Pauline @ http://www.kallony.com.ph/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!