C O L D B L O O D E D

7:05:00 AM












TIGER DRESS | TINSEL SHOP , HIGH-SOCKS | FOREVER21 , CHOKER NECKLACE | THREEWISHESSHOP , SPIKES HEADBAND | GIFT , GOLD RING | H&M


I'm getting addicted to the velvet, ox blood color schemes nowadays. I like how it gives a nice contrast with everything just like the socks I'm wearing from Forever21 and my MAC Diva lipstick (current favorite). I know I look like a goth or something in these photos and it's a little bit different from all the outfit looks I've posted but this is one of my favorite. I like how this one turned out, it's just me. The rocker-boyish-chic type. *rawr* So, as I was saying these colors are getting a hit after the candy colors trend. Do you remember when you used to wear bright colored jeans before?Yeah, college days.  
But, Emerald, Ox blood and Mustard are very common nowadays. 

Hey guys, I'm also starting to play with color curves in Photoshop that's why my photos are like that if you noticed. I like more contrast but soft. I'm trying something I permanently need for everything that I'll post on this blog. Hopefully, I get the right color tone for my pictures. If I post them tell me what you think, okay? Help me out in choosing what's better. :)

What do you guys think of my look? 
I'm so sorry for this short post, I'll make bawi soon.
>__<





You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Amazing photos and outfit girl! You rock :) xx

    http://hello-strawberryswing.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. theminiaturedollmazeFebruary 3, 2013 at 12:54 AM

    Thank you Joana <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maita Atienza, Makeup ArtistFebruary 7, 2013 at 7:46 AM

    I really like how you look Khrizzy! I hope one day this year you can model for me. We can come up with something great to post on both our blogs. :) Check my work out at http://www.maitaatienza.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos look magical :)

    xx, Edda
    http://eddaiglesia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. theminiaturedollmazeFebruary 20, 2013 at 5:21 PM

    Thanks Edda! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!