REVIEW : TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL | SITKOZA GEL CLEANSER

11:16:00 PM




Hello everyone! As I promised from my Instagram post. I'll review this gel cleanser which I recently bought from TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL shop in their first ever branch in the Philippines. Visit them at Mall Of Asia Unit SGH 1&2, Entertainment Mall level 2. Anyway, as I went inside their shop, I felt like I wanna have everything! It's really cool! Their packages are very creative and cute, completely different from any other make-up products from Korea. I really like their products a lot, most especially their BB lunch boxes and face cleansers. So, for my first purchase, I got the SITKOZA Gel cleanser, which has a very nice packaging. I can't resist it, so I bought this one for me to try. Who wouldn't like metallic, neon and skulls together? 



At the back of the packaging it says "Take care of it while you have it. Life is beautiful. Because it's short." . It's nice that it has an inspirational quote aside from all the Korean description below, which I can't read. I'm sorry. lol


Let me show you the texture of the gel, it's clear and very smooth to apply. I use cotton patches to remove my make-up, but just the right amount first for my eyes. With just two swipes, it removed my gel liner quickly. I did not experience blurriness in my eyes even if there's a subtle oil consistency. I heard a few reviews about Shu uemura cleansing oils or cleansers have the tendency to make your eyes blurred in a few minutes.

Besides that, Too Cool For School's products are organic! How do ya like that? Would you believe if I tell you that all this time I only use a white Safe Guard soap to cleanse my face? I know, it's a little bit harsh for my face, but it really works for me.


 Here's my face, the left side with make-up and the other side removed with the gel cleanser. It removes my gel liner and Majolica Majorca Mascara in seconds! But, don't forget that you need to wash it off with water after cleansing. Thank goodness for this amazing product. This is a must-have! For only Php 555.00, you get an amazing cleanser. They also have these cleansers in wipe form, haven't tried it but they're good for traveling.

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT :
  • Very nice texture
  • Removes make-up easily
  • It has a very nice scent
  • Cute and unique packaging
  • Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
  • Affordable
WHAT I DON'T LIKE :
  • You have to wash it off with water after cleansing.
OVERALL RATING :
5/5

Thanks for reading my review! Til my next Too Cool For School review!






You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love your blog its so awesome. :) i followed your blog via bloglovin', please come check out mine too! Thanks
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4247273

    ReplyDelete
  2. theminiaturedollmazeJune 25, 2013 at 7:34 PM

    Thank you Jenna! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog its so awesome. :)shoulder bags

    ReplyDelete
  4. theminiaturedollmazeJune 27, 2013 at 5:07 AM

    Thanks falei! <3 I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!