I'm featured in this week's OO7D for Qweekly !

5:59:00 PM


Hey Guys! I'm super happy to tell you that I got featured in Qweekly's OO7D for this week. I thank Qiu so much for featuring me. I'm such a happy girl! I super love their circle of friends most especially Qiu Qiu and Xiaxue. If you haven't known them yet, they are really famous in Singapore! I've known them while I was searching for make-up tutorials on Youtube then I came across Clicknetworktv channel and watched Xiaxue's Guide to life and Qiu Qiu's Budget Barbie, by then I became addicted to their shows. Try watching some of their videos, you'll enjoy it!

Anyhoo, the OO7D feature is about dressing up for petite ladies just like me. I wanted to share to everyone my style and how miniature dolls can dress up.

If you have time please visit the blogazine feature here.
Let me know what you think about it.

Thanks!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!