WHITE SPACE

12:06:00 AM



It's Sunday, a time for me to thank God  for I feel so blessed and contented with everything that is happening in my life.
I remember myself as a child playing Jolen (marbles), Text (Trading cards), and video games like Tekken, Street Fighter, Mario Bros. , Harvest Moon and Red Alert! Actually a Tomboy before, but all of a sudden I've changed into something better. Something that is still there but compliments with the style that I have now. I am but a bipolar when it comes to my personal style for the boyish-rocker-chic in me wins all the time when it comes to decisions , but I try to change that from time to time and mix it all together to suit my taste.

I just feel so girly with these coordinate, parang di ako sanay. (I'm not used to it). Yes, just because I prefer laid back style with some basic jeans and a shirt plus sneakers. I think that is how I feel COMFORTABLE. I'm used to seeing different fashion bloggers in the blogosphere that wears heels all the time. But, I'm too weak and I can't really tolerate my feet being tortured sometimes, so I prefer sneakers and flats though I really like wedges for it makes my feet controlled and balanced. 

I also like the shoes I'm wearing because the heel is thick so feels like it's also a wedge. <3


 Fox Ring | F21 , Watch | Fossil , Bracelets | ALDO , Purse Bag | Material Girl by Madonna



 Peace Earrings | Aeropostale
NEON GREEN NECKLACE | Mel's Collection



 Lace Peplum Top | F21 , Mint Green Jegging | Garage Canada , Shoes | F21

I went at the MOA sale last week and I got this lace peplum top from Forever 21 for only Php 469.00, originally Php 1000+ , the Fox Ring for only Php 49.00 , originally Php 250.00 and the super lovely shoes at Php 619.00 , originally Php 1000+ . 

I'm so glad I was able to drop by despite my hectic schedule at work. I'm really happy :)





purple dresses for women
evening dresses for women
dress suits for women

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!