AS THE SUN GOES DOWN

5:50:00 AM




CROPPED TOP | MONKI , BANDAGE SKIRT | FOREVER 21, ROSHE RUN SHOES | NIKE, BAG | TIDESTORE

When I visited Hong Kong last September, sneakers and mandals are so in that my eyes were fascinated at how locals wear it. Dresses and skirts are undeniably cute to pair with don't you think? I mostly see these kind of styles on Koreans during Wash days in our school and I like how it's relaxed and laid back except that they mostly wear backpacks. In today's inspired look I went for casual sporty and this bag from www.tidestore.com is a good match up for this look. Not the usual but I am totally digging this bag. 

I'm surprised at how spacious and light it is. Easy to carry and of course loving how I can incorporate any look with it even this sporty coordinate. Btw, I'm also feeling lucky to get my hands on this black and white Nike Roshe Run (from my papa) that is supposedly for my youngest brother but unfortunately the size is big for him soooo.. haha.  You know what it is. Also, I'm wearing this cute cropped top from the super cool store called Monki an independent brand by H&M. I'm obsessed again. 

I hope you like this look. Let me know what you think! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!