CUT IT OUT!

5:01:00 PM


You know how much awesome this shirt is, right? It's a skull cut-out tee! You may have seen some tutorials over Youtube on how to cut out your shirt like this, but I always see they cut out the back portion of the shirt that is also super cool! Girls showing their sexy back on a cut out skull shirt! RAWR!! 

 Anyways, when Tinsel Shop sent me these, I was really happy to show it to you. Just because, you can grab this design automatically without you getting mistakes into cutting, plus it's very nice and wearable anytime and anywhere! I just love how it cam mix well with my basic jeans and my ever favorite oxford booties! Simple yet ROCKIN! 


What a face? haha. I like my hair like this, feels like It's shaved off on the side. Oh my! I need to dye my hair again soon!


If you want rockin clothes like this, visit Tinsel's Boutique and grab affordable clothes, accessories,bags and more! You can buy online or you can just visit their boutique located at Slot 10, Fab Boutique, UGF, Ali Mall, Araneta Center, 1109 Quezon City, Philippines , Open every  Mon - Thu:10:00 am-9:00 pmFri - Sat:10:00 am-10:00 pmSun:10:00 am-9:00 pm.




hawaiian dresses for women
christmas dresses for women
business dress for women

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!