DIY | Cheap Heart Shaped Ring Light

8:34:00 PM


Heya guys! What a great Saturday it is!

I recently made a video on this cute and unique DIY Ring Light with just an LED strip light from CD-R King. The rest of my materials are accumulated at home and basically from my dad's tool box. Well, it's actually pretty easy, I bet you all can do it with your eyes closed. Just kidding!

Anyway, if you're just like me who doesn't want to spend that much for a ring light then this video tutorial is for you. Imagine I only spent more or less Php 880 pesos for this project compared to the Php 7,000- Php 8,000 ring lights sold by Glad King. I could literally make 7 led lights
with that money don't you think?

Okay, enough with the blabbering. Watch the video tutorial below and let me know what you think.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!