REVIEW : Pinkies Collection Cream Foundation { NATURAL BEIGE }

12:58:00 AM


At last! I finally had the time to update my blog after a loooooong time. I'm happy and excited at the same time that i'll be sharing new products and looks again with you. Actually, I have a lot on my list but i'll go through it one by one. 

The first product i'm reviewing today is from Pinkies Collection formerly known as Pinkie Swear collection (as to what i've reasearched).
Yesterday, I was on a lookout for budget friendly products and this one made it to my basket. I think Jazzy collection or James Cooper and Pinkies Collection were distributed by one company only. Made my own conclusion just because they are always parallel to each other if you'll notice in malls. The only difference is that Pinkies offers a more budget friendly price than Jazzy. Btw, it's conveniently available in Watsons and SM department stores near you.

I got their Cream Foundation in Natural Beige. The first time I swatched this product I knew I needed to buy it. The coverage is soo nice that it acts like a BB cream/Concealer too!


Here you can see that it still looks a little light for a natural beige color but when I started blending it, it's just the right color for my skin tone. I myself thought that this is too dark for me because I have a yellowish skintone but I was happy with how it blended well with my skin. Honestly, I bought this because I needed a darker shade of cream foundation so whenever my friends/family would ask me to do their makeup I have a back up. 



 The left side without and the right side with the cream foundation. See how it looks so smooth on my skin?



I believe it can cover some blemishes as you can see in the photo above just how it slightly covered a dark liquid eyeliner. Will definitely buy more shades soon. It's worth the money, for just Php 249.00 you get a quite fair amount of product.


WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE PRODUCT :
  • Even though it's a cream foundation, I didn't find it very sticky. Sticky foundations are a no-no for me because my face tends to get oily sometimes.
  • I love how it acts as a BB cream/concealer.
  • The packaging is simple but cute.
  • It's blendable
  • Very affordable
  • Just the perfect foundation base for full makeup.

WHAT I DON'T LIKE :
  • Some say it's the smell, but I don't mind it all.
  • The packaging is prone to breakage.

All in all, i'll give this 4/5, because I love the coverage. Will try more of their products soon!

You can visit their facebook page here, Pinkies Collections for more information about their products.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. great review! thanks for sharing!

    I've made a wishlist. Hope you could check it out and click the links I included there, because I'll be needing enough unique clicks. Hope you could help me out. Thank you. http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2014/02/dressale-wishlist.html

    xx

    ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review! I've been seeing a lot of positive feedback with this foundation. A friend of mine likes this too and it's affordable. I'll visit their kiosk when I go to SM Makati, we don't have it here in my area.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!