TOP PICKS FROM [www.SheInside.com]

2:05:00 AM


DRESSES : [From left] $40.32 NAVY EMBROIDERED DRESS || $52.00 BLACK VINTAGE DRESS || $55.00 KHAKI DRESS || $32.10 FLORAL DRESS 





TOPS : [From left to right] $32.26 CITY OF ANGELS || $32.00 CROSS PATTERN SWEATER || $34.84 THE SIMPSONS SWEATER || $30.32 STRIPES SWEATER || $58.96 LILAC SWEATER ||$30.48 CAT SWEATER || $29.84 CLOUDS BUTTON DOWN  || $79.00 PINK SUIT || $29.68 VINTAGE PRINT BLOUSE

BOTTOMS : [From left] $46.45 B&W CLOUDS LEGGINGS || $45.00 BODY CON SKIRT || $40.00 HIGH WAIST SPIKED LEATHER SHORTS || $31.84 LOOSE RIPPED PANTS || $29.60 RED HIGH WAIST SHORTS

JEWELRY : COLLAR PINS [$10.70 WINGS , $10.50 GOLD TRIANGLE , $12.10 CLUBS , $12.42 SKULL]  ||  NECKLACE [ $12.90 SKULLANDFLOWERS , $12.74 CROSS CHAINS ] EARRINGS [ $10.40 GOLDWINGEARCUFF , $12.10 CROSS EARRINGS ] RINGS [$ 11.93 COPPER CROSS RING , $12.16 CHAINBRACELET]



Hi guys, I worked on a simple collage for my Top Picks from SheInside.com. I've recently been browsing through their shop and decided to make this as my wish list for this year. Their dresses and sweaters are awesome. They're perfect for today's breezy weather here in the Philippines, some say it would be like this until the summer season. Let's enjoy the sweater weather!

I can't deny it, I'm in-love with prints, skulls and cross nowadays. Collar tips and body chains are also getting it's trend so I included them on my list, still looking for more body chain designs online though. 

So there! I hope you can visit their shop too, they have a sale going on, check them out.





You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love the yellow simpson cartoon pattern sweater, looks so lovely. I had heard SheInside before, there are many cute sweater and beautiful jewelry at this site. Love your sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. theminiaturedollmazeJanuary 30, 2013 at 3:20 PM

    That's my favorite too! You're so much welcome <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. theminiaturedollmazeJanuary 30, 2013 at 3:20 PM

    Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. theminiaturedollmazeJanuary 30, 2013 at 3:21 PM

    aww. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm love black sweatshirt best. I love the baggy and relaxed clothes, in my view, this clothes can let me feel comfortable. I bought the black lion print sweatshirt from SheInside. Now, the package arrived, the material was soft and the price was low. There are many sweatshirt in my home. But if i find a good sweatshirt, i will buy it again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful clothes and jewelry. The blue blouse is my favorite style. it looks so simple but also charming. When i visited your blog, i know SheInside, at this site "Look Book" is my favorite page. It has many fashion clothing for women. Thanks for your sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!