REVIEW : LINGMEI AMAZING EFFECTIVE 2in1 Eyeliner / Mascara from KKCENTERHK

4:04:00 AM




Hello everyone! Christmas is almost there!I know everyone's really excited and rushing to bazaars and malls to buy their gifts for their friends and loved ones already. I hope I can visit any bazaar this month before Christmas, so that I could prepare for the gifts. 

Well, let me just share you my review for the LINGMEI - LM1727 item from KKCENTERHK . I got this product together with the CUICU eyeshadow last month from KKCENTERHK. One of the leading online beauty shops in Hong Kong. I was really excited to try it because I've always been a fan of Eyeliners and Mascaras. And what I like about eyeliners is that they could make your eyes bigger or even more chinita.

I've tried different kinds of eyeliners from Gel, Liquid, Pencils and even Pen liners and not all of them could make it to my "Favorites" list. Because when I buy eyeliners, I see to it that it will not smudge out and irritate my eyes.

The LINGMEI - LM1727 comes in a very sleek plastic metallic tube which is really nice because it saves a lot of space in your make-up kit. Can you imagine your Mascara and Eyeliner in 1 tube? Nice, isn't it? Though I wonder if it has a separate tube for the mascara and for the eyeliner or it shares the same liquid inside.

I'm happy with the pigmentation and the contrast of the color. I just find it hard to apply the eyeliner because the stick is too long that I find it hard to hold it firmly, but with the Mascara it's fine. The pictures just shows the eyeliner itself though I also used the mascara but I applied my falsies so you wouldn't really see. Well, I also tried to use this maroon lipstick which I think suits me. It makes me look more matured somehow. I like it!


I would rate this : 4/5 Stars

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

* It saves more space because it's slim and 2 of my must-haves are already together in one tube.
* It can be easily removed with water or make-up remover.
* Your lashes can be prolonged by applying it layer by layer.
* It doesn't smudge out.
* It doesn't irritate my eyes.
* Dries quickly and sweat proof.

WHAT I DON'T LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
* The packaging is thin plastic which can crack anytime.
* I don't like the smell but it can be tolerated.
* The stick for the eyeliner is too long.


That's it! I hope you can check their site for more affordable items here KKCENTERHK .
Plus, you can get 10% off by keying in my code : Theminiaturedollmaze if you order online. Cool! 

Til next review!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!