Disney's Maleficent Makeup

11:46:00 PM



Tadaaaaah! I did it! 

My version of Maleficent's makeup is here! I didn't have the actual horns and costume though, but thank goodness my editing went well. 

I've been meaning to do the Maleficent makeup last week and finally I had the time to do it this morning. What do you think about it? It was fun! I wish I had MAC's Maleficent Collection though since I really want it so bad. Perhaps, I had to use my existing make up stuff for this look because they're out of stock everywhere. So Sad, I think I'll just order the Sculpting powder online. Do you happen to know anyone that sells them? Anyway, here are the products used on this look.

FACE
Pinkies Collection Cream Foundation
Make up Store Concealer Wheel
Maybelline Mineral Powder in Dark
MAC Powder Blush in Eversun
Pigeon Compact Baby Powder

EYES
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
NARS Eyeshadow in Madrague
Sephora Block Buster Palette
Tmart.com False Eyelashes

LIPS
MUA LUXE Velvet Lipstick in Reckless

BRUSHES
Real Techniques Brushes

I'm really happy with the output. I think it's not that bad at all. Although, I look like a Maleficent Asian version but it's okay. LOL 

What do you guys think of this Maleficent inspired look? 
Would you like a video tutorial for this?







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!