BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER

8:47:00 PM








TANK TOP | FOREVER21 , CROSS LEGGINGS | FOREVER21 , BLEACHED VEST | WORLD TRADE BAZAAR , SLING BAG | MANGO , FRILLY SOCKS | FOREVER21 , LITA SHOES | MART OF CHINA


The first time I saw this shirt in Forever21 I had no second thoughts, I wanted it so bad! I felt so lucky because my boyfriend bought it for me. *blush* I think I would never pass any top that has a good inspirational quote in it. I'd like to inspire people with these kind of shirts, you can even imagine changing someone's mind or decisions by showing a verse from the Bible or any good quote from a book. 

I tried pairing it with my cross leggings which somehow had a connection in between. I know this look was all black, It's like an obsession, spare with me. Teehee! Anyways, my bleached vest brightened up my look. I think this is the start of a big collection. Hmmm. Let's see. Hey guys what do you think about this look? 





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love everything in here. You really look so gorge! The makeup is so fierce it match the outfit! I really like your style you're such an adorable chic! I'm glad I found your blog :') hope we can be virtual friends! well, if you don't mind! :D i'm your new follower! hope you could check out my blog and perhaps follow too if you'd like. have a great day ahead! :)

    xx

    ellie

    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. theminiaturedollmazeMarch 13, 2013 at 3:11 AM

    Hello Ellie! awww, that's soo sweet of you. I'm happy you like my miniature doll style :) teehee. We can be friends of course! <3 Thanks for following me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rocking this outfit girl! Love how you matched striking pieces yet they looked harmonious with each other. :) btw, how did your transaction with mart of china go? I am hesitant to order some products from them, i need a piece of advice / personal experience that you can share. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!