HELLO YELLOW!

8:00:00 AM








POLKA DOT TOP | THREEWISHESSHOP , NECKLACE | THREEWISHESSHOP , PEPLUM SKIRT | WORLD TRADE BAZAAR , T-STRAP WEDGE SHOES | LANDMARK , BAG | GIVENCHY , GOLD RING | H&M



From dark to sunny! My outfit is just in time for the summer season and the upcoming Chinese New Year! Polka dots are said to bring good luck as well as round shaped fruits as said by Chinese nationalities. I appreciate how this top was given to me by the super lovely and generous Chinese  owner of Threewishesshop, although just assuming from her physical features (super chinita).

This top somehow brings a bright and lucky aura to me. It's actually a peplum top but I decided to tuck it in to pair with my peplum skirt, luckily it worked. Lastly, I paired my look with these oxford T-strap wedge shoes I got from Landmark. What do you think of my look? I hope you guys like it.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks!